Sanity Solutions specializes in comprehensive solutions and services for B2B IT and data management needs. More than a value-added reseller (VAR), we take a personalized approach by identifying our client’s unique business needs and creating strategic goals and technical solutions to maximize their investments and results. We are committed to delivering value through genuine partnerships and legendary customer experience.
The Sanity Solutions Professional Services Account Executive will help grow the services division of our business by establishing new strategic relationships in assigned accounts. The success of this quota-carrying Professional Services role will be determined by their ability to identify business opportunities across multiple verticals, and interact strategically with the Field Sales team to identify, cultivate and close on new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive net new specific services bookings in accounts by identifying and closing professional services engagements.
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Accountable for driving the negotiation, contracting, and approval processes.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing.
- Quickly develop strong, positive relationships with new customers by understanding their needs and business objectives. Fulfill the role of trusted advisor through their ability to leverage the extended Sanity Solutions team to develop strategic opportunities with our customers.
- Partner closely with Solutions Architects and Field Engineers to ensure strong/compelling customer proposals and recommendations are prepared for the customer.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects on all technical components of SoW to ensure it is comprehensive and will achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Accountable for account planning & customer relationship management.
- Maintains effective relationships with third party resources used to supplement internal resources.
- Use sales tools, network & ecosystem to research companies, industries, and people to uncover business objectives and identify transformational opportunities.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each deal/partnership accurately and efficiently.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Sanity Solutions services.
Desired Qualities and Experience:
- 5 – 7 years prior experience in an enterprise level consulting or services sales role; this includes proven track record for attaining and exceeding annual quota.
- Possess a strong skill set in IT Services, Solutions Sales and Business Development.
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively prioritize opportunities for growth.
- Ability to deliver Service Program content for preliminary customer alignment as well as present customer case studies.
- Experience working within matrixed teams to identify, document and close consulting.
- Strong understanding and experience with incorporating system integrators and third-party participants into a single customer proposal.
- Ability to collaborate and influence opportunities to drive customer success through services.
- Strong driver with effective planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as drive a cross-functional team towards key budget milestone
- Ability to anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions; achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of sound consulting projects.
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and presentation expertise.
- Expert networking skills to find key points of contact and gain insight to a company’s objectives.
- $75-$120k Base Salary + Commissions (Base salary dependent on technical expertise)
- Health Insurance + Employer contribution
- 401K + Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Volunteer Paid Time Off