Sanity Solutions is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will oversee projects related to our professional service team. This role involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, customer satisfaction and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a project coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining, and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Monitoring and tracking progress and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes. (or Assist in identifying and coordinating project changes.)
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions where applicable.
- Ensuring stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chairing and facilitating meetings where appropriate and distributing minutes to all project team members.
- Creating a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Coordinating the scoping and pricing of projects.
- Reporting on project progress, budget and issues.
Project Coordinator Skills and Requirements:
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of IT concepts.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Salary Range $80k-$110k
- 401K + Employer Annual Contribution
- Medical Benefits + Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Volunteer Time Off