We are currently looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our technology solutions team. This individual will have a passion for using technology to solve problems and likes working on cutting edge technologies. This position will work very closely with the Account Executive(s) to educate our clients on the latest technologies, and help architect solutions to meet their IT goals and objectives. Be a part of our Customer Team that strives to deliver on our Mission Statement of “legendary customer experience”.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with partners to develop joint solutions.
- Ability to work with the sales team to facilitate solutions selling and move the sales process along.
- Translate customer’s technical and business requirements into clearly defined engineering tasks that can be executed by resources across multiple disciplines.
- Presentation skills, articulation of technical concepts need to be excellent.
- Customer service skills that address customer issues or requests for information must be timely and exceed expectations.
- Must be able to present and demonstrate with other members of the sales team.
- Educate (at both executive and operational levels) technology solutions that address end-user business issues.
- Understand in detail Sanity Solutions, Incorporated’s customer experience offerings and educate the benefits to current and prospective customers.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as required, providing technical insight to current business needs of customers/prospects.
- Strong skills in cultivating, developing and selling solutions with our multiple channel partners.
- Have a high self-initiative with strong multi-tasking abilities that delivers information in a timely manner advancing the sales cycle.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide insightful conclusions addressing customers/prospects issues and goals.
- Travel to sales meetings/industry conferences/partner locations as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Implement and offer suggestions for internal IT needs.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Working knowledge of Visio.
- Evaluate current and new products and/or technologies for the need of developing future roadmaps for Sanity Solutions and our customers.
- Ideally has experience deploying large scale infrastructures, including one or more of the following: virtualization, SAN, NAS, networking, and cloud services.
- 401K + Employer Contribution
- Medical Benefits + Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Volunteer Time Off
Currently hiring this position in Denver, CO and Salt Lake City, UT.