Sanity Solutions specializes in comprehensive solutions and services for B2B IT and data management needs. More than a value-added reseller (VAR), we take a personalized approach by identifying our client’s unique business needs and creating strategic goals and technical solutions to maximize their investments and results. We are committed to delivering value through genuine partnerships and legendary customer experience.
Sanity Solutions Account Executives execute the attainment of goals and quotas by providing a legendary customer experience. The ideal candidate has previous industry experience and knowledge of IT hardware and services.
Our Account Executives develop and maintain long-term profitable relationships through effective sales performance. Responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining existing customer relationships, our Account Executives follow industry trends to identify specific opportunities to market IT hardware and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify new end user account prospects within assigned
- Understand and present the benefits of ownership of our
- Develop and present ROI analysis and cost justification models for existing customers and
- Understand in detail Sanity Solutions customer offerings and educate current and prospective customers to the benefits.
- Coordinate Sanity Solutions resources, both internal and external (e.g., partners), to expand the customer’s use of our solutions.
- Produce timely reporting for management as
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Effectively present technology based information and respond to
- Work within the Sanity team to provide additional value to current
- Strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software
Desired Qualities and Experience:
- Strong in cultivating, developing, and selling with multiple channel
- Have strong prospecting and relationship building
- Must be a self-starter with strong multitasking
- Sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT
- Demonstrate sustained record of sales
- Expertise in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, &
- Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives and
- Has a high level of technical knowledge of software and hardware products and
- Must have in-depth sales, business, and professional skills to work with any level of customer
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT sales
- $50-$75k Base Salary + Commissions
- Health Insurance + Employer contribution
- 401K + Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Volunteer Paid Time Off