Quickly transforming from distant novelty to everyday reality, Cloud technology is permeating all facets of business operations. Sanity Solutions is expertly qualified to guide clients as they weigh access, agility and flexibility against capacity, costs and compliance amongst cloud data storage solutions. With public, private and hybrid options, it takes a keen understanding of the best fit option to achieve a client’s unique objectives.
- Cost incurred at time of purchase
- Cost effective when users are active
- Scales within limits of equipment
- Internal workloads dictate performance
- Owner controls environment
- Owner responsible for security
- Cost bases on consumption
- Cost effective with intermittent use
- Scales within limits of provider
- Performance affected by other customers
- Provider controls what is “acceptable use”
- Customer responsible for security
From the Cutting Edge
Private vs Public Cloud
The cloud. What is it? Where is it? Does my data get wet when it rains? These are some central questions that define future business strategies in IT. Okay, maybe not that last one. Regardless, these are questions that have also confused IT Managers and
Sanity Solutions Saving Customers Millions By Switching From AWS To Hybrid Cloud
Fast-growing solution provider and Dell EMC Titanium partner Sanity Solutions is saving customers millions by transitioning them from a public cloud-first approach to a hybrid strategy. “As you look at some of the larger customers, they don’t even know what they’re spending on the cloud,”
92% of small businesses are using one or more cloud-based solutions.
Cloud solutions decrease small business workload by at least 42%.
According to Gartner, Cloud Adoption Strategies will influence more than 50% of ITO deals through 2020.