May 18, 2021— Sanity Solutions, Inc. today announced that it has successfully achieved the VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Sanity Solutions is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“We are incredibly proud of our team’s efforts and dedication to earning this Master Services Competency; it is a notable accomplishment that puts us in rarified air. We also value the education and expertise we’ve gained through this process and look forward to growing our VMware business and partnership as a result,” commented Chris Gross, VP of IT at Sanity Solutions.
“VMware is pleased to recognize Sanity Solutions for achieving a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Sanity Solutions are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value Sanity Solutions as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About Sanity Solutions, Inc.
Sanity Solutions, Inc. is a privately held data management solutions provider headquartered in Denver, Colorado and operating offices in Minnesota and Utah. We focus on understanding our client’s needs and developing a solution that will adapt and address the data management needs present and future. As a five-time winner of the CRN Triple Crown, we have established ourselves in the industry as a trusted adviser, innovative partner and market leader. We believe in delivering a legendary experience professionally and personally.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Sanity Solutions Contacts: