Posted on March 19, 2018.
VMware and Sanity Solutions invites you to an exclusive workshop where you can learn how VMware NSX can help extend your network across multiple sites and into the public cloud.
In this interactive, technical workshop, you will:
- Get a business and technical overview of NSX Multi-Site Networking
- Deep-dive into Cross-vCenter NSX and get visibility across Virtual and Physical networks
- Get hands-on with proctored NSX labs that walk you through NSX network architecture
- Perform your own Virtual Network Assessment (VNA) and gain insight into flows from your virtual network endpoints. Utilize the insight to design security policies and debug issues.
- 9:00am Start
- Multi-Site & Cloud Networking: Whiteboard NSX components, architecture, and the distributed network and security model
- Physical & Virtual Network with VXLAN: Visibility across Virtual and Physical networks with vRealize Network Insight
- Cross-vCenter with NSX: Configure Site-Local Routing
- Site Recovery Manager: SRM protection for site failure
- 2:00pm Finish
- Bring a co-worker – with much learning ahead, you’ll fare better having a study buddy.
- Laptop to connect to the labs
- Tablet or 2nd screen recommended to page through the lab materials
- Any travel expenses to be covered by the attendee